A dip so good that it can double as a marinade.
HEREDOTCO has an incredible line of dips, dressings and juices that I have absolutely fallen in love with. The flavors are unique which allows for me to get crazy and creative with the types of dishes to create.
The first time I tried the Edamame Pea Sesame Dip, I was dipping with carrots and celery and thinking that it would be fun to try this in my next stir-fry! As it turns out, it's a flavorful way to season your chicken or sweet potato before tossing with a light teriyaki sauce.
This dip contains protein, fiber, healthy fat and ZERO sugar. Not only are you adding flavor, you are adding an extra dose of nutrition and sustenance.
It is also so easy and quick.
- Chicken breast or large sweet potato; cut into cubes
- 1 small onion
- Chopped Vegetables of your choice - I use spiralized sweet potato with my chicken, broccoli, spinach and yellow or red peppers.
- HEREDOTCO Edamame Pea Sesame Dip
- Chili Flakes
- Low sodium teriyaki sauce
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup of water
- Egg (optional)
- CHICKEN: Take 1 heaping tablespoon (or more if needed) of the HEREDOTCO dip and generously season your chicken breasts; add a dash of chili flakes and pepper on top; Bake at 350 degrees for 25 or so minutes until cooked through; set aside.
- SWEET POTATO: Steam your sweet potato plain; set aside
- Take a fry pan and spray with olive oil spray; once heated, add onion and saute for 3 minutes on medium/high heat; set aside.
- In a separate wok or pan, add your chopped vegetables, greens; cover on medium heat; add 1/2 cup of water and steam vegetables until soft.
- Add onions. chicken and/or sweet potato + teriyaki sauce and toss; cover and heat on medium for 3 - 5 minutues
- Poach or fry egg
- Remove stir-fry from heat
- Serve Immediately with the fried or poached egg on top; season with hot sauce if you prefer!